web 2.0

Mittwoch, 31. März 2010

Got Breakage??

Me Too!!! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Here are some of the things I do when I am having breakage and want to foster healthy hair growth. So I noticed I sort of ramble in this vid, so I thought I would make things a bit easier by breaking it all down here: Breakage tips: 1. Get a trim, split ends will keep splitting unless they are cut off 2. Lay off of the heat, get a calendar and set aside allowances for heat products. Personally, I will not allow myself to blow dry my hair with a hand held dryer more than once every two weeks, (i think its much better to roller set the hair and sit under a hooded dryer because the heat is not as direct). 3. Deep conditioning and leave in conditioners go a looong way when hair is damaged and is breaking off. I use Garneir Fructis Strength and Repair shampoo and conditioner but they also have a whole line of products geared towards repairing and strengthening the hair. I can literally feel the difference in my hair the second I wash out the conditioner. No matter what, I always use a leave in conditioner after a wash (i only use a leave in when my hair is clean). My favorite is Infusium 23 but Motions makes a pretty good one too. Wash hair 2-3 times a week. 4. Vitamin E, I began taking this because I had acne in high school, my uncle (who is a pharmacist) recommended it. It took away my blemishes and scaring, it did take a while though. At least 3 months before I saw major improvement but I also noticed my hair was shinier ...

Visit : bulova leather strap kitchenaid 10 piece bulova watches antique Borrow Exhaust Fans

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen