web 2.0

Samstag, 24. April 2010

2NE1: I Don't Care (R&B Remix.) on 08.09.09

DOWNLOAD HQ: community.livejournal.com Bacon did this remix, so no surprise, it's amazing. I freaking love this remix, the intro somewhat reminds me of 'Lies' that piano interlude, this is one golden remix. it's for keep. Then of course it fastens, I like this remix wayyy better than the last one. [NOTE: THE GIRLS WON THEIR 3RD MUTIZEN SONG AWARD THIS WEEK. CONGRATS!!] I noticed Dara with her hair simple and just straight, she look so much younger and pretier like this don't you think?? Tell me she's 24 and who the hell gonna believe you? I thought Bom's dress was a bit too short..................... yes.... it's short man, how the hell can she move in that thing?? CL just look awesome in her extensions today, the remix slowly return to the original 'I Don't Care' melody and then changes again, the master mind this remix.. BRAVO.

Total Link : le creuset 9 piece crane 2.3 gallon cool Antenna Toric Women Boots

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen