web 2.0

Montag, 17. Mai 2010

Wanakee's hair care tips are awesome!

Hey everybody, I initially made this video longer and youtube wants it under 10 minutes so I cut it as much as I could. It's hard to cram 9 years worth of information into 10 minutes ya know? Lol! Anywhoo, I hope you all get something from this video as it documents my transition and what I have done to keep my hair healthy all these years and be able to retain length in the process. I have listed some links below so check them out if you have time! Wanakee's Practical and Emotional Guides to Hair (click the Practical and Emotional guides links...you don't have to ignore the other links but just know this is archived info and this hair care product line is now being sold under Beverly Johnson. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. I don't want to put wrong info out there.) web.archive.org Wanakee's brochure, courtesy of Longhaircareforum.com member Legend trichalchemist.com Black Hair Talk Live! (I spoke with a really nice person through email who allowed me to use their link to post to this video) blog.blackhairtalklive.net Visit the website and tune in on Wednesday, October 7th, 2009 at 10:30pm EST to hear Wanakee LIVE!!! :) :) Photo editing courtesy of Photoscape Pics courtesy of googled pics and my personal album

Related : emile 2 quart round oven Mesotherapy Cordless Drill Act Test

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen