web 2.0

Sonntag, 6. Juni 2010

Aphogee Timeline

In this slideshow you will see how I went from short damaged hair to long healthy hair. Ive always used Affirm Perms so I know for sure it work wonders on your hair. I used Olive Oil products but they made my hair stiff as hell and dry. I strtd to use Doogro to grow my hair out but it was all right. My sister told me about Aphogee strtd that and it grew my hair completly bac out. I mean completely. In about 3 weeks my hair had grown. I recommend this for people who are struggling to repair their hair and grow it out. You have to be consist with it. Im proof that it works. I use it just like Ateya do minus the Kera Care and CHi Fusion.. If have any questions feel free to ask me. ***Be Breezy***

Tags Link : bulova marine star quartz cuisinart stainless 4 quart Plaques Ashtrays Toric

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen