web 2.0

Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2010

Making handmade soap from natural and organic ingredients (soap making process)

www.ThingsFromHomeinc.com Here is the "part 2" video to my first video about "making" all natural and organic "soap". I hope that you watch both back to back so you get the full "soap making" process that I use when I create my "all natural" and "organic" handmade (soaps), right in my own kitchen!! The first video can be seen here www.youtube.com The guy interviewing me in the video is "Robert Bankston" of The Method Reports, llc, he is an "internet marketing mentor", and the author of "The Method Report", "The Youtube Marketing Course", and a few other titles. His books teach people how to use the many free and effective resources there are online to market and promote both "online" and "real world" businesses. "Video Marketing" (using videos to market a product, website, or service) has quickly become the platinum standard in marketing, and this video is evidence of my desire and action taken to "drive traffic" and increase sales to my handmade "health" and beauty product website, www.ThingsFromHomeinc.com If you are interested in increasing the traffic and sales on your website, you NEED to learn video marketing! Robert Bankston can be contacted through his Youtube channel http or his website www.themethodreports.com Thanks for watching, and please rate my video(s), leave me a comment, and SUBSCRIBE to get the new videos I am releasing! BEST! Mickey Dye-Ishikawa (the soap maker) Things From Home, inc http

Total Link : invicta diamond 5058 calphalon 12 inch pan tissot men prc200 Online watch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen