web 2.0

Freitag, 27. August 2010

Avril Lavigne - Things I'll never say (acoustic)

Lyrics: I'm tugging on my hair I'm pulling at my clothes I'm trying to keep my cool I know it shows I'm staring at my feet My checks are turning red I'm searching for the words inside my head Cause I'm feeling nervous Trying to be so perfect Cause I know you're worth it You're worth it, yeah If I could say what I wannna say I'd say I wanna blow you away Be with you every night Am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I wannna see I wanna see you go down on one knee 'Marry me today' Yes, I'm wishing my life away With these things I'll never say It don't do me any good It's just a waste of time What use is it to you What's on my mind If ain't coming out We're not going anywhere So why can't I just tell you that I care Cause I'm feeling nervous Trying to be so perfect Cause I know you're worth it You're worth it, yeah If I could say what I wanna say I'd say I wanna blow you away Be with you every night Am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I wanna see I wanna see you go down on one knee 'Marry me today' Yes, I'm wishing my life away With these things I'll never say What's wrong with my tongue? These words keep slipping away I stutter, I stumble Like I've got nothing to say Cause I'm feeling nervous Trying to be so perfect Cause I know you're worth it You're worth it, yeah If I could see what I wanna say I'd say I wanna blow you away Be with you every night Am I squeezing you too tight? If I could say what I wanna see I wanna see you go down on one knee ...

Recommend : stansport cast iron 6 piece cookware set

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen