web 2.0

Sonntag, 22. August 2010

Train - Meet Virginia

Lyrics: She doesn't own a dress Her hair is always a mess, You catch her stealin' she won't confess She's beautiful. Smokes a pack a day, Wait, that's me, but anyway She doesn't care a thing About that, hey, She thinks I'm beautiful Meet Virginia She never compromises, Loves babies and surprises, wears high heels when she exercises Ain't that beautiful Meet Virginia Well she wants to be the queen Then she thinks about her scene Pulls her hair back as she screams "I don't really wanna be the queen" Daddy wrestles alligators Mama works on carburetors Her brother is a fine mediator For the president And here she is again on the phone just like me hates to be alone we just like to sit at home and rip on the President Meet Virginia, Mmmm... Well, she wants to live her life Then she thinks about her life Pulls her hair back, as she screams "I don't really wanna live this life" She only drinks coffee at midnight When the moment is not right Her timing is quite unusual You see her confidence is tragic, her intuition magic And the shape of her body, unusual Meet Virginia I can't wait to Meet Virginia, yeah yeah hey hey hey Well she wants to be the queen and then she thinks about her scene Well she wants to live her life then she thinks about her life Pulls her hair back as she screams I don't really wanna be the queen I, I don't really wanna be the queen I, I don't really wanna be the queen I, I don't really wanna live this

Visit : simply calphalon nonstick 14 piece set all clad copper core 14 piece cookware set

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen